Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Represented a Malaysian Parliamentary candidate in an election petition post 2013 general election in the High Court and appeal in the Federal Court.
- Judicial review against a state government for unlawful eviction where we successfully obtained an interlocutory injunction against the state government.
Defamation and Tort Action
- Various defamation actions against mainstream and alternative media in Malaysia, wherein we acted for several key government opinion leaders.
- Represented purchasers of an abandoned housing project in removing the private liquidators of a wound-up property developer for their failure and/or refusal to act in the purchasers and other stakeholders’ best interests.
- Action against a trustee based on breach of constructive trusts where we successfully obtained pre-trial attachment under section 15 of the Debtors Act 1957.
- Represented private equity funds for the recovery of fraudulent utilisation of investments.
- Shareholders dispute litigation involving the setting aside of an injunction restraining the operation of a company.
National and International Sports
- Football related litigation cases against international and national players in Malaysia.